Monday, December 12, 2011

Friberg Dealt to Malmo FF

Not only was there movement in today's Re-Entry draft, it was also announced by the Sounders today that swedish midfielder Erik Friberg was dealt to Malmo FF. According to Adrian Hanauer in the press release Friberg is looking to start a family and this move makes the most sense, so he and his wife can be in close proximity with family.

Friberg offered the following statement in the release: "I am very proud to have played for Sounders FC and our tremendous fans," said Friberg in the release. "It's been a fantastic year for me, one that I will never forget. I want to thank my teammates, the coaches, the club officials and our supporters for all their help and encouragement. Perhaps in the future, there will be an opportunity for me to come back and play again for the Sounders."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...