Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Horrendous Skull Candies

I have just about reached an end to patience when it comes to Skull Candy earbuds. Sure they may sound decent, but that means nothing if the build quality is absolute crap and that is the case. I have had the exact same experience with Dubs as I have with Ink'd, but only far worse. My first couple pairs of Ink'd earbuds lasted me a couple months, and then, miraculously, the last pair that I used lasted me just about half a year. Then I moved onto using JVC Marshmallow earbuds because I got them as a Christmas present eerily coinciding with the breaking of my pair of Ink'd. Those went on to last me an entire year. Now I've been given a pair of Skull Candy's cheapest model to act as a stand in and promised a new pair of JVC Marshmallow earbuds. The fact that they are the cheapest model is really showing. My first pair lasted my one day, you read that right, one day. They were returned for a new pair. And about a week later, the apint is already wearing off and they're showing signs that they are about to break. Seriously, who are Skull Candy kidding? I certainly go through headphones quickly, but this is ridiculous. Going though two pairs in less than a month seems a sure sign to me that either they just don't care, or they're intentionally selling an inferior product. Either way, I'm done with Skull Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...