Sunday, October 2, 2011

Record-Breaking Month


Views per day last month, peaking at 35 on September 20th

As you can see from these graphs, last month was my most popular month ever. I smashed my record for most posts in a month (30 up from 22 in August) and not surprisingly, as a result I've smashed my previous record for total views in a single month (319 up from 249). To go with that total increase in views, a whopping three posts from September (all three CCL coverage posts) have made it into the ranks of Most Viewed Posts, one just two views shy of tying the record.

Already, I'm off to a running start for the month of October with 36 views in just the first two days. Here's to hoping and looking forward to another record-breaking month!

A graph of total views, the last two months have seen incredible growth in views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...